D-MAS Remote: Remote Medical Surveillance
DanMedical enable better medical support to workers and patients in remote, difficult, or dangerous locations.
Our D-MAS Remote telemedicine solution enables the First Aider/Medic with the patient at the remote location to obtain and record vital patient information.
Working from their base location, a Medical Doctor or Specialist Consultant can examine the patient and their medical information in real-time, in acute situations and for regular health surveillance. This enables unprecedented medical support as critical decisions are taken with full medical back-up (and not by the First Aider/Medic alone).
Crucially, better medical decisions provide benefits such as:
- Better patient outcomes
- Improved employee safety and welfare
- Save money through limiting the need for non-essential hospital trips or evacuations, or costly vessel re-routing
Now being adopted as the go-to device by many Medics, D-MAS enables the user to:
- Log consultations to a database
- Record patient details
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Produce digital diagnostic reports with clinical interpretation, monitor vital signs
- Capture a variety of live images
- All of the above on on one self-contained device.
The system can be customized by adding the client’s own suite of software tools including Desktop Sharing, Video Conferencing or Email.
For pricing information and to request a formal quotation for the D-MAS Remote, please click the button to the right:
Standard medical devices included:
– Blood Pressure : Cuffs in three sizes (S,M,L)
– Pulse CO-Oximetry with Masimo SET finger clip sensor for SPO2 (Saturated Oxygen)
– Resting ECG (12 lead with University of Glasgow Interpretation software)
– Extended ECG
– D-MAS Webcam for still images
– D-MAS software licence for 12 months
Optional add-on medical functions
– End Tidal CO2 measurement (ETCO2 / Capnography)
– Core Temperature measurement
– Digital Video LaryngoScope
– Digital Video DermoScope (CapillaryScope)
– Digital Video DentalScope
– Digital Video IrisScope
– Digital Video OtoScope
Please view the PDF below for more information and latest specification of the D-MAS Remote, including available add-on functions: