The D-MAS HyperSat Medical Monitoring System for use in Saturation Diving and Hyperbaric chambers is now available with the 2019 specification.
It comes with D-MAS software suite 2019 pre-installed and Medical devices included as standard comprise:
- Blood Pressure : Cuffs in three sizes (S,M,L)
- Pulse CO-Oximetry with Masimo SET finger clip sensor for SPO2 (Saturated Oxygen)
- Resting ECG (12 lead with University of Glasgow Interpretation software)
- Extended ECG
- Core temperature measurement
- D-MAS Webcam for still images
- D-MAS software licence for 12 months
Many further medical functions are available as options, such as:
- Digital Video LaryngoScope
- Digital Video DermoScope (CapillaryScope)
- Digital Video DentalScope
- Digital Video IrisScope
- Digital Video OtoScope
Numerous patient record storage and communications options are available to meet our clients' requirements, and can include:
- Electronic Patient Record System
- Remote Medic Consult Database
- Desktop Sharing Capability
- Video Conferencing Capability
Saturation Diving and Hyperbarics:
DanMedical offers the industry-leading remote healthcare solution specifically for Saturation Diving and Hyperbaric treatment chambers : D-MAS HyperSat.
The onerous and demanding conditions for Divers working in Saturation Diving chambers create very specific risks. In this environment, a medical incident is always serious. So obtaining prompt and accurate medical data from the patient is essential. And sharing this data with a shore-based specialist medical doctor - as required under the recommendations of DMAC 28 and OGP 411 - enables more informed and more accurate decision making.
During Hyperbaric treatment, it is most important for the supervising medical staff to be able to monitor the patient in real-time. D-MAS HyperSat permits remote medical monitoring of the patient using real-time data taken within the Hyperbaric pressure chamber.
The system can be customized by adding the client's own suite of software tools including Desktop Sharing, Video Conferencing or Email.
Pressure testing verified by IHC Hytech B.V. and DNV. Tested in Heliox to 450msw and with elevated oxygen to 18msw.